Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute (SLBMI), an academic affiliate of Saint Louis University School of Medicine, is growing and is currently recruiting professionals to join us. St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute (SLBMI) is a multidisciplinary group of clinicians including: psychologists, social workers, physicians, nurses, spiritual directors, nutritionists, and physical therapists.
Our primary mission is to provide specialized services for various disorders and patient populations. You would be part of a team of excellent colleagues willing to share their clinical expertise for case consultation, continuing education, and program development. We offer a centralized intake office with a steady flow of clients for clinicians, an efficient and professionally run billing service, marketing support, assistance in managing managed care, and consultation on practice development. The Institute provides a comprehensive benefits package, rarely found in private practice, as well as professional liability insurance.
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN OPTIONS
- Paid time off for vacations, holidays, and sick time
- Aetna Health Insurance/Prescription Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic, Supplemental, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long- Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401K with a match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Travelers Automobile & Home-owners Insurance
- Genworth Long Term Care Insurance
- MetLaw – Legal Plans
- MetLife Critical Illness Insurance
The Institute is a place to do challenging work and grow professionally. Thank you for your consideration of these positions:
- Clinical Job Opportunities
- Physician Job Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellowships
- Non-Clinical Job Opportunities
- Clinical Practicum for Graduate Students
Clinical Job Opportunities
Currently, our only clinical positions open are within Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
Physician Job Opportunities
SLBMI is recruiting for both an Adult and Child Psychiatrist to see children, adolescents, and adults.
Psychiatrists at the Institute receive significant support for their success, including centralized intake, marketing support, credentialing support, managed care management, a professionally run billing service, and opportunities to pursue their current clinical interests. Psychiatrists are supported in their practice by clinical teams who can provide non-pharmacological treatments in coordination with psychiatric care.
Candidates should submit a letter of interest describing their areas of specialized interest, vitae, and a list of current managed care panels to:
Ronald B. Margolis, Ph.D., CEO
1129 Macklind Ave.,
St. Louis, MO 63110.
Non-Clinical Job Opportunities
Medical office administrative/clerical positions may be available. 2+ years of related experiences are required. Interested candidates should submit their resume to Debbie Milfelt (Debbie.Milfelt@uhsinc.com). For more information regarding our current non-clinical job opportunities please contact: Debbie Milfelt by e-mail or by phone: (314)289-9408.
SLBMI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.