Integrated Care & Consultation
The research on Integrated or Collaborative Care suggests that integrating behavioral health services into a medical practice improves patient outcomes. Integrated Care can also improve physician satisfaction and efficacy. Developing an Integrated Care approach in a medical practice is an individual experience which requires shifts in systems and clinical practice. Integrated Care models have emerged to provide parameters for establishing differing levels of Physical/Behavioral Health Integration.
What we offer
Our Integrated Care Consulting Team has expertise in Integrated Care through clinical practice, supervision, training, and research contribution. We believe that establishing an Integrated Care approach involves cooperation and consultation at all levels. We provide training and consultation using a multifaceted approach that includes: consultation with administrative teams, didactic workshops, site visits, live supervision/feedback, phone conferences, live webinars, as well as on-site presentations to medical staff.
St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute’s Integrated Care Consulting Team:
- Geeta Aatre-Prashar, Psy.D.
- Steve Byrnes, Psy.D.
- Ronald B. Margolis, Ph.D.
- Alec Pollard, Ph.D.
- Dawn Prentice, LCSW
Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute’s Integrated Care Consulting Team has been providing consultation and training through endowments or contractual agreements since 2004 throughout the state of Missouri.
- 2004-2009 – Sidney R. Baer, Jr. Foundation
- 2008-2009 – Crider Health Center, Wentzville, MO
- 2009-2010 – Greater St. Louis Health Foundation
- 2008-2013 – Missouri FQHC/CMCH Integration Initiative
- 2012-2013 – Betty Jean Kerr People’s Health Centers Integration Project, awarded by The Regional Health Commission/Episcopal-Presbyterian Charitable Health and Medical Trust
For more information on our services or how we may assist your organization please contact at 314-289-9407 and ask to speak with our CEO, Ronald Margolis, Ph.D. or our Associate Director of Integrated Care, Dawn Prentice, LCSW.