Child, Adolescent & Family Issues We Treat
There are many different mental health issues that can affect children, adolescents, and their families in today’s society. Issues like ADHD, autism, behavior problems, and depression are just a few of many behavioral health problems plaguing today’s youth.
At St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute, we offer treatment for these issues and more. Often, once individuals get treatment for their mental health issues, they experience positive and healthy changes in their home, school, and work lives.
All of our behavioral treatment programs, including ADHD treatment, Autism treatment, and more are offered at our facilities with locations in Macklind and West County.
In order to receive help, the first step is to contact our Intake Coordinator.
For our Macklind office, call 314-289-9411 or 877-245-2688.
For our West County office, call 636-532-9188.
For our Belleville, Illinois office, call 618-825-0051.
Behavioral health issues we treat in children and adolescents include:
- Academic/Learning Disabilities
- Adoption Evaluations and Therapy (Reactive Attachment Issues)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (including Asperger’s)
- Behavior Problems (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child Anxiety Disorders (OCD and Phobias)
- Chronic Health/Medical Conditions
- Developmental Disabilities and Neuropsych Evaluations
- Eating Disorders
- Enuresis (wetting) / Encropresis (soiling)
- Family Conflict
- Military Family Issues
- Sleep Disorders and Bedtime Problems
- Stress-Related Conditions/Trauma Issues/PTSD
- Suicidal Behavior
- Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling)