There are a variety of books, apps, websites, and organizations that are available to educate about DBT and those who are receiving DBT services. A few are listed below.
DBT Skills Training Handouts and Worksheets, Second Edition / Edition 2
Marsha M Linehan
Pub. Date: 10/20/2014
Publisher: Guilford Publications, Inc.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Missouri
- www.dbtmo.org Free resources for consumers and clinicians. It also a directory of facilities, services, and clinicians recognized by the Missouri Department of Mental Health.
- www.dbtselfhelp.org. This site is written by individuals who have experienced DBT services.
- www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com. Website for the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
- www.behavioraltech.org. The official website for the Linehan Institute Behavioral Tech.
For information on DBT at St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (314) 289-9411, you can also choose to complete our online inquiry form. We look forward to speaking with you.